Sunday, July 6, 2008

An Ode to the Hines Family

Really..can you get a family much cuter and nicer..I don't think so...

After a long conversation with everybody's favorite person, Shah, I felt the need to publish my sentiment!
I'll never forget...

The girls..
Emma always with a smile
Lauren always eager to please
Jake with a crush on both (depending on the day of the week)
Grease
Golf cart rides
Hair braids and my girl time!

Shah..
Everybody wants to be friends with her, ha, ha
Don't get too attached to her, she moves around a lot
Resident photographer
Loves everybody, sincerely and last, but not least..
Enjoys everybody!!!

David..
Exotic food
Pilot (I love a man in uniform, especially when being dropped off at the airport)
Safety nut
Cooking nights with his wife...cheesy
Long lasting handshakes from strangers

Overall
What other family makes annual goals, and really does it????

THANK YOU FOR BEING GREAT FRIENDS!!



Does anyone else want to send me a family photo? I'm ready for my next family ode!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very creative and funny!!
Danielle