Friday, June 13, 2008

Time for Goodbyes and Goodbye Festivities


One of the best things about leaving a neighborhood with great friends is all the time you get to spend having fun at "goodbye festivities." Our departure has been a great excuse to get together and have fun. One of my friend's husband's calls it the "Oswald Tour." This photo is before our "Girls Night Out" about three weeks ago, we had a great time as a group of mother's trying to blend in at a bar full of singles, the most fun was people watching!!
Poor Danielle on the far left is pregnant, but none us of knew yet on this night!! We should have known by the way she cradled her tummy and we all missed the fact that she bought a glass of wine but didn't drink it!!
Shah our resident photographer made sure that I was in the middle in every picture, I hardly ever had to worry about how I held my arm (right Shah??!!)

I promise it won't be so long in between posts when we get to Abu Dhabi, we have been busy preparing for our move!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All you beautiful skinny ladies and me with my pregnant self..miss you!!!

Danielle

Sand Diving said...

You were a trouper!!!